11.11.11 ... Today is your birthday Husband...
With love, i presents u these..
I'm hoping u will like it..
Dear B,
The things we feel the deepest, are the hardest things to say. But dear husband you must know how much I love you anyway. And now that it's your birthday, I'm hoping you'll know too..how much I'm wishing happiness, with all my heart for you..
Today is a special day, not for you alone but for me and your daughter too. Because it was today, when my heart and soul was born..I wish you a very Happy Birthday, and pray to Allah to bless our family with all His love, care and warmth. May today be filled with love, understanding, and contentment as your journey through life with me..
We love u B....
4 comments:
i love u too, b.
hiyah hiyahhhh *lari laju-laju
Happy birthday to your hubby, Zeta.
Isabelle:
Issabelllllle..!!!mari sini kau aku nk kepit2.. :p
Rozita:
Thanks ye.. :)
waduh2 romantis bangett..
may Allah bless him.with great wife & cute daugther
~sieynna~
Post a Comment